Merco Credit Union Cycling Classic
The 2013 MERCO Cycling Classic will be held on Thursday, February 28, 2013 through Sunday, March 3, 2013 in Merced, CA. The Classic consists of the Lake McClure Road Race, an Individual Time Trial, the Downtown Grand Prix, and the Almond Blossom Road Race.
Details on each of these stages can be found below.
- Merced Irrigation District Road Race: Thursday, February 28th, 2013
- Merced Boosters Time Trial: Friday, March 1, 2013
- McDonalds Downtown Grand Prix: Saturday March 2, 2013
- Hilltop Road Race: Sunday, March 3, 2013
News & Updates
- 2013 Merco Credit Union Cycling Classic Stage 4 with final GC standings
- 2013 Merco Credit Union Cycling Classic Stage 3 & GC Results
- 2013 Merco Credit Union Cycling Classic Stage 2 & GC Results
- 2013 Merco Credit Union Cycling Classic Merced Boosters Time Trial Start Sheet
- 2013 Merco Credit Union Cycling Classic Stage 1 & GC Results
- 2013 Merco Credit Union Cycling Classic starts sheets announced
- Download the 2013 MERCO Credit Union Cycling Classic Tech Guide (.pdf)
- View the 2013 MERCO Credit Union Cycling Classic Official Program
- Cycling for Community Open Tricycle Race | Registration Form
- Visit our Hotel Partners and Rates page for details on accommodations in the Merced area.
- The 2013 MERCO Credit Union Cycling Classic Champions Dinner will be held on February 28, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. (.pdf) Comped tickets are limited to 10 per team. Additional tickets are $25 each.
- The 2013 Merced Mall Pee Wee Classic will be held on March 2, 2013 (.pdf)
- The 5th Annual United Way Community Fun Fair (.pdf) | Vendor Application (.pdf)
- For information about host housing, please contact Melissa Kelly Ortega at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will be helping riders on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Be sure to visit the Sierra Nevada Beer Gardens at the McDonald’s Downtown Grand Prix on March 2, 2013. Visit Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. on Facebook and Twitter, too.